Jayy Von's Average Life 2
"Hey Jayy what's up?" Dahvie innocently asks him.
"Nothing. Why? What's with the look on your face?"
"Oh, what look?"
"You know, the one you're making"
"What about it?"
"It's too.....innocent. Dahvie what did you do now?" Jayy puts his hands on his hips.
"I didn't do anything." Innocent face.
"Then why are you apcting so suspicious?"
"What?" Jayy begins to use his stern mother voice.
"Heh, is this yours?" pulls out Jayy's sandwich from earlier.
"God dammit, you stole my sandwich?!"
"I took a bite. It was tasty."
"Chase me, Jayy" Dahvie says over his shoulder playfully.
So the chase begins as Jayy playfully chases Dahvie around the house.
"Gimme my sandwich back!" Jayy growls at Dahvie as he whips around the kitchen corner.
Dahvie suddenly stops, turns around and says to Jayy, "Gimme, gimme never gets. Don't you know your manners yet." then sticks his tongue out at him and continues running after him.
Jayy nearly crashes into Dahvie when he said that then catches h
Ways to Annoy Dahvie and JayyDahvie:
1. Steal his Monster, drug it, and give it back
2. Tell him his voice is too whiny and nasally
3. Tell him Garrett is waaaay better than him
4. Tell him his hair is girly
5. Use a spray bottle to constantly wet his hair
6. Call him gay 209328529875 times a day
7. Spread the rumor that he and Jayy are together
8. Smudge his make up
9. When he passes out from the drugged up Monster, rape him! ("Drugged up like party monsters, sexed up so grab the condoms" ;D)
10. Draw on his face with permanent marker when he takes his pre-show nap. Hiding all mirrors is optional
11. Steal his laptop and post unreleased songs
12. Tell everyone he raped you, get police involved, possibly ruining his life and career (may back fire. see Jessi Slaughter case)
1. Buy bag of Blow Pops, eat or hide all watermelon flavored ones, offer Jayy bag. Sit back and enjoy his watermelon-less rage (Possibly record and post online)
2. Bend his hula hoop
3. Cut and/or shave his head is a strange pattern
I don't know why Daniel broke up with me, he just did. Right on stage in front of a whole audience, just as we were about to perform. He didn't know how much I loved him. We were so deeply in love, and it was so hard letting go of him, but I managed to do it with Dahvie around
The night of the brake up, the ride home was painfully silent, neither me or Dahvie spoke a word. When we got back to the house, I slammed the door shut behind me. I didn't bother washing off my smeared makeup or changing, I just dropped down on to my little bed on the floor. Dahvie stood in the doorway "Night, Jayy sorry about what happened" I sighed. "It's okay I guess" I said, trying not to cry. Dahvie started to walk away, then he took one last glance at my miserable face, and the tiny uncomfortable looking mattress on the cold hard ground. He signed. " Hey Jayy?" I looked up at Dahvie. "um " He hesitated. "Do you wanna, um maybe sleep