|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Jayy Von's Average Life 2
"Hey Jayy what's up?" Dahvie innocently asks him.
"Nothing. Why? What's with the look on your face?"
"Oh, what look?"
"You know, the one you're making"
"What about it?"
"It's too.....innocent. Dahvie what did you do now?" Jayy puts his hands on his hips.
"I didn't do anything." Innocent face.
"Then why are you apcting so suspicious?"
"What?" Jayy begins to use his stern mother voice.
"Heh, is this yours?" pulls out Jayy's sandwich from earlier.
"God dammit, you stole my sandwich?!"
"I took a bite. It was tasty."
"Chase me, Jayy" Dahvie says over his shoulder playfully.
So the chase begins as Jayy playfully chases Dahvie around the house.
"Gimme my sandwich back!" Jayy growls at Dahvie as he whips around the kitchen corner.
Dahvie suddenly stops, turns around and says to Jayy, "Gimme, gimme never gets. Don't you know your manners yet." then sticks his tongue out at him and continues running after him.
Jayy nearly crashes into Dahvie when he said that then catches h
Ways to Annoy Dahvie and JayyDahvie:
1. Steal his Monster, drug it, and give it back
2. Tell him his voice is too whiny and nasally
3. Tell him Garrett is waaaay better than him
4. Tell him his hair is girly
5. Use a spray bottle to constantly wet his hair
6. Call him gay 209328529875 times a day
7. Spread the rumor that he and Jayy are together
8. Smudge his make up
9. When he passes out from the drugged up Monster, rape him! ("Drugged up like party monsters, sexed up so grab the condoms" ;D)
10. Draw on his face with permanent marker when he takes his pre-show nap. Hiding all mirrors is optional
11. Steal his laptop and post unreleased songs
12. Tell everyone he raped you, get police involved, possibly ruining his life and career (may back fire. see Jessi Slaughter case)
1. Buy bag of Blow Pops, eat or hide all watermelon flavored ones, offer Jayy bag. Sit back and enjoy his watermelon-less rage (Possibly record and post online)
2. Bend his hula hoop
3. Cut and/or shave his head is a strange pattern
All Here For A ReasonI turned onto a shady, well-manicured driveway that, for all intents and purposes, looked harmless enough. Maple trees lined both sides of the street, and a parade of Canadian geese marched across the road to a wide duck pond with a flamboyant fountain. There were blooming crepe myrtles and rose-of-sharons, and as I grew closer to my destination, neatly trimmed gardens with neatly trimmed bushes.
I stopped to let the geese pass. They looked at me; one hissed. I honked my horn and moved around them.
At the end of the road sat a collection of grayish buildings and a number of signs directing me to the appropriate parking lot. "Welcome to Ten Creeks Hospital," said one of them. "Please enjoy your stay." I parked in the visitor's lot. Surely I wouldn't be staying.
I was shaking when I got out of my car. I had spent the morning getting high. One foot in front of the other, flip-flop noises, hot sidewalk. Mulberry and magnolia trees, freshly shaved grass. A bench and pan for smokers. A set o
Keep in Touch!