|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Jayy Von's Average Life 2
"Hey Jayy what's up?" Dahvie innocently asks him.
"Nothing. Why? What's with the look on your face?"
"Oh, what look?"
"You know, the one you're making"
"What about it?"
"It's too.....innocent. Dahvie what did you do now?" Jayy puts his hands on his hips.
"I didn't do anything." Innocent face.
"Then why are you apcting so suspicious?"
"What?" Jayy begins to use his stern mother voice.
"Heh, is this yours?" pulls out Jayy's sandwich from earlier.
"God dammit, you stole my sandwich?!"
"I took a bite. It was tasty."
"Chase me, Jayy" Dahvie says over his shoulder playfully.
So the chase begins as Jayy playfully chases Dahvie around the house.
"Gimme my sandwich back!" Jayy growls at Dahvie as he whips around the kitchen corner.
Dahvie suddenly stops, turns around and says to Jayy, "Gimme, gimme never gets. Don't you know your manners yet." then sticks his tongue out at him and continues running after him.
Jayy nearly crashes into Dahvie when he said that then catches h
Ways to Annoy Dahvie and JayyDahvie:
1. Steal his Monster, drug it, and give it back
2. Tell him his voice is too whiny and nasally
3. Tell him Garrett is waaaay better than him
4. Tell him his hair is girly
5. Use a spray bottle to constantly wet his hair
6. Call him gay 209328529875 times a day
7. Spread the rumor that he and Jayy are together
8. Smudge his make up
9. When he passes out from the drugged up Monster, rape him! ("Drugged up like party monsters, sexed up so grab the condoms" ;D)
10. Draw on his face with permanent marker when he takes his pre-show nap. Hiding all mirrors is optional
11. Steal his laptop and post unreleased songs
12. Tell everyone he raped you, get police involved, possibly ruining his life and career (may back fire. see Jessi Slaughter case)
1. Buy bag of Blow Pops, eat or hide all watermelon flavored ones, offer Jayy bag. Sit back and enjoy his watermelon-less rage (Possibly record and post online)
2. Bend his hula hoop
3. Cut and/or shave his head is a strange pattern
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More